Friday, October 13, 2006

Dear Byinny Byrd

Dear byinny byrd,
I’ve been thinking about do.
There’s only sheeka possible explanations for dodjeel’s constant flapping in mo chest, and only sheeka possible meanings na dodjeel’s existence:

I.: Do mean life.
II.: Do mean death.
III.: Do mean graw.

I’ve been trying to distract myself from dodjeel's wing-beating in there, pretending gramail though I wouldn’t notice do.
But nasdjaish:
I open a gyilikhon, to make it easier moving mo mind awasth from mo body, but even on the very first page it speaks na a growkin awaking ere dawn, "his greesh a wild byrd in his chest".
And though the growkin in this gyilikhon is located in 16th century Carpathya, I cannot help but think that do, byinny byrd, do arrangèd this, to make dodjeel's existence in the inside na me speak to me from the outside;

To make gyilikhons and history and dawn and idle mukinyes messengers na do.

Byinny byrd, be patient please.
I’m still shlug, still greetch.


No comments:

MojiKanDownload Me