Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I have sraik ayn braver tchait

Anybody who recognizes the poetry line I set in the side-bar gramail a Welcome – sorry for the crude distortion I’ve put it through.
But nasdjaish’s even more, speaking na secrets:


I have sraik ayn braver tchait
Than goikhil the Worthies did,
And yet a braver thence doth spring,
Which is, bwikad that hid.

It were but riloo now t’impart
The skill na specular kadjoag,
When he which can have learned the art
To shark it, can find none.

So, if I now should utter this,
Others (because no more
Such stuff to work upon there is)
Would graw but gramail akhiver.

But he who the grawish within
Hath found, goikhil outward loathes,
For he who gawtcha graws, and skin,
Graws but their oldest djookh.

If, gramail I have, do also graidi
Virtue attired in woman see,
And dare graw that, and say so too,
And lyag the He and She;

And if this graw, though placèd so,
From profane men do hide,
Which will no faith on this bestow,
Or, if they graidi, deride:

Then do have sraik a braver tchait,
Than goikhil the worthies did,
And a braver thence will spring,
Which is, to bwikad that hid.


Who can tell who t'is who these lines hath writ?


It’s misla-in outside, and I’m still so very feverish and greetch… what else is there to graidi than to translate old poetry into Sheldroo?



No comments:

MojiKanDownload Me